How do I apply for a concession?

To apply for a concession, phone the Water Corporation Rebate Application Line on 1300 659 951 to submit a rebate application form over the telephone.

Alternatively you can submit a completed application form (available at the City of Vincent administration centre), together with a photocopy of both sides of your concession card (s) to either:

  • Water Corporation or
  • City of Vincent.

To receive a Rates, Water Service Charges and Fire and Emergency Services Levy concession, you must register with either the Water Corporation or your Local Government. Your one application will be registered at both organisations.

Your applications for registration will be effective from the day that either the Water Corporation or your Local Government first receives a completed registration form.


You can only claim a concession or deferment (where eligible) on one (1) property in any one rating year. This applies to the property owned and occupied as at 1 July.

Where arrears of your Annual Rates, Water Service Charges or Fire and Emergency Services Levy exist, a concession may be available where you enter into, and satisfy, a payment arrangement to clear the arrears.