Further Information

Contact Us at the City of Vincent for further information and ask to speak with a Community Development Officer. If you have any feedback on how we can improve our service please let us know.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 08 9273 6000;
  • speak and listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 08 9273 6000, and; 
  • internet relay users connect to the NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 08 9273 6000.

Click here if you require a translator or a City of Vincent document interpreted. All City of Vincent documents are available in alternative formats upon request.

Click here for information on booking an AUSLAN interpreter.

Useful Links

You're Welcome

Disability WA

Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National)

W.A. Deaf Society Inc.

Department of Aboriginal Affairs

Office of Multicultural Interests

Was this page helpful?