Report It

This website is not attended to 24 hours a day. For non-urgent WA police matters please call 131 444. For all emergencies please call 000. After Hours Council Emergencies: (08) 6324 0329

If you would like to report a hoon, please visit the WA Police website.

Effective neighbour communication is key to minimising issues, particularly when development is involved. Check out our handy guide below.

Effective Neighbour Communications

Report It

Maximum size of ALL attachments is 976.56 MB
I have read and understood this form and to the best of my knowledge have provided true and correct information. *

Get Audio Code