Special Assistance Welfare

Special Assistance Welfare is provided by the City of Vincent to undertake repairs on a property and/or remove items to prevent the serving of a notice under Section 135 of the Health Act 1911 “Unfit for Human Habitation” or Schedule 3.1 of the Local Government Act 1995.

Such support is provided where an individual requires financial assistance to improve the condition of their premises with any funds paid directly to service providers/businesses engaged to undertake the works. Determinations regarding the provision of Special Welfare Assistance and the amounts required are made by Administration on a case-by-case basis.

For more information please contact the City's Health team on 9273 6000 or at mail@vincent.wa.gov.au