= Required Fields

Online Form - Application for a Permit for Works in Road Reserve

If works are to be conducted outside of the normal working hours of 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday, then an 'Out of Hours' noise permit must be obtained through our Health department - contact mail@vincent.wa.gov.au

Area to be obstructed

Type of obstruction

I confirm all information is true and correct, to the best of my knowledge, and understand that APPROVAL must be given prior to obstruction.
I have read and understood the conditions that may be imposed on the permit.

Payment By Credit Card

Skip Bin on Verge for longer than 14 days is $42.00, Skip Bin on Road is $53.00 and All other applications are $132.00

Once the application has been submitted, a credit card authority form will be emailed to you for completion of payment for the application fee.

Get Audio Code