Work Experience

The City of Vincent is keen to support requests from people wishing to gain experience into the workforce. However, we can only offer students unpaid work experience when you are enrolled in a vocational training program (such as high school, TAFE or University) and it is a requirement of this program to undertake a professional placement.

Please make an application to:

Here is a checklist of what your application should contain:
  • Current resume
  • Cover letter stating the unit/area you would like to complete the work experience and details of your interest in that area
  • Course enrolment details outlining the requirement for you to undertake a professional placement
  • The dates of your placement
  • Contact details of your educational institute (high school, TAFE or University)