Print, share or email this page

Residential Parking

The City of Vincent issues a limited number of residential parking permits to residents and ratepayers in selected areas. These permits allow residents reasonable access to their properties where restrictions may otherwise be in place.  Permits are now issued, on application, to residents who meet the criteria outlined in the Policy, and allow for street parking in time restricted areas.

Note: Residential Parking Permits

  • Up to three (3) Residential Parking Permits can be issued to residents, providing the criteria is met.
  • The permit allows vehicles clearly displaying the permit to park in areas designated "No Parking - Residential Permit Holders Excepted".
  • The Permit also exempts vehicles from complying with parking time restrictions, in the street adjacent to the premises so issued.
  •  Parking permits are not issued for any street or road where a Clearway is in force and are generally not issued for an alternative street to the applicant's address.

Apply for a Residential Parking Permit

Residential permits will only be issued when you produce the following documents:

  • Proof of Occupancy e.g. your current rate notice or current rental agreement.

Residential parking restrictions apply in some areas and failure to display a current permit will result in an Infringement Notice being issued.

NIB Stadium Parking Exclusion Zone

If you reside in one of the following streets, you may be eligible for a residential parking permit.

  • Joinery Mews
  • Plunkett Street
  • Court Street
  • Chertsey Street
  • Stirling Street between Lincoln Street and Broome Street
  • Smith Street between Lincoln Street and Broome Street
  • Wright Street between Lincoln Street and Broome Street
  • Broome Street between Wright Street and Stirling Street

Lost or Damaged Permits

Should a permit be lost for any reason, the City should be notified as soon as practical. A nominal fee may be payable for its replacement.

Should the permit become damaged or faded, a replacement can be issued upon request and on receipt of the damaged permit.

Relevant Links:

Further Information:

Ranger & Community Safety Services
9273 6000 or

Administration and Civic Centre

244 Vincent Street (cnr Loftus Street)

Leederville, Western Australia, 6007

PO Box 82, Leederville, 6902

Telephone: (08) 9273 6000

Fax: (08) 9273 6099


After Hours: (08) 9273 6061 - emergencies only