The City of Vincent issues a limited number of residential parking permits to residents and ratepayers in selected areas. These permits allow residents reasonable access to their properties where restrictions may otherwise be in place. Permits are now issued, on application, to residents who meet the criteria outlined in the Policy, and allow for street parking in time restricted areas.
Note: Residential Parking Permits
- Up to three (3) Residential Parking Permits can be issued to residents, providing the criteria is met.
- The permit allows vehicles clearly displaying the permit to park in areas designated "No Parking - Residential Permit Holders Excepted".
- The Permit also exempts vehicles from complying with parking time restrictions, in the street adjacent to the premises so issued.
- Parking permits are not issued for any street or road where a Clearway is in force and are generally not issued for an alternative street to the applicant's address.
Apply for a Residential Parking Permit
Residential permits will only be issued when you produce the following documents:
- Proof of Occupancy e.g. your current rate notice or current rental agreement.
Residential parking restrictions apply in some areas and failure to display a current permit will result in an Infringement Notice being issued.
Lost or Damaged Permits
Should a permit be lost for any reason, the City should be notified as soon as practical. A nominal fee may be payable for its replacement.
Should the permit become damaged or faded, a replacement can be issued upon request and on receipt of the damaged permit.
Ranger & Community Safety Services
9273 6000 or email@example.com