The City of Vincent is a dynamic inner city local government located near the Oxford Street café strip. We provide employees with generous employment conditions/benefits, including:
- Salary sacrificing
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions (up to 15%)
- Free Journey Insurance
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym/leisure centre membership (at nearby Beatty Park)
- A host of health and well-being initiatives
- Paid parental leave
- Modern building and working conditions
- Flexible and accessible workplace
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, meaning all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
For more information on what it’s like to work at Vincent, and how to apply for our vacant positions, please download an Information Booklet here.
No advertised employment, please try again later.
The position description for each advertised vacancy is available for download on this page in PDF format, for which you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Alternatively, a copy can be obtained by telephoning 9273 6064 or by emailing email@example.com.
People with specific requirements can request to have these documents provided in an alternative format. Please contact the City on 9273 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that, in addition to the position description, all applicants view the Guidelines for Prospective Job Applicants.
Please note: Only Word, PDF or notepad documents will be accepted.
ONLINE USING THE FORM BELOW
After completing and submitting the on-line application form an auto-response email will be delivered within 24 hours. If you do not receive this email, or if you are unable to upload your application, please contact the City on 9273 6064 or email@example.com
The City of Vincent is keen to support requests from people wishing to gain experience into the workforce...