Reduction/Waiving of Fees
The City of Vincent is able to offer support to eligible organisations through reduction/waiving of applicable fees. This aims to provide groups who have a limited source of income an opportunity to hold programs/events that will benefit the local community.
Reduction/waiving of fees may be applicable for eligible organisations for the application of:
- Community Facilities or Town Hall Hire
- Banner Bookings
- Road Closures/Obstructions and Special Event Parking
- Parks, Sporting Grounds and Associated Services
- Library Media Room Hire
- Power Fees
- Street Entertainment Permits
- Community Bus Hire
- Stall Holder Permits / Trader Permits*
- Filming Permits
- Fundraising Permit
* Fees cannot be waived for food stalls
To find out if you are eligible, read the Guidelines & Criteria before filling out an Application Form Application Form .
Please contact the Community Development team on 9273 6000 for more information.